Amanda Knox and her boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito (what a dumb fuckin’ name) spent 4 years in an Italian prison after being sentenced for the murder of her roommate (while she was alive, obviously) Meredith Kercher.
They got released because there wasn’t any reliable evidence that could pin the death on the two.
Amanda Knox is now writing a book on her ordeal, and getting paid almost 4 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS TO DO IT.
Do you have any idea what I would do for 4 million dollars?
1. I would be seen in public with Casey Anthony.
2. I would take anything anyone could find up the ass, everyday, for the rest of my life.
3. I would star in a commercial pimping a product that cures erectile dysfunction.
4. I would legally change my name to Charles Manson and scribe a Pentagram into my forehead.
5. I would do all of these at the same time.
I almost wish someone would frame me for murder.